What? A mobile skate tour of the best Bay Area skate parks.
* Visit and skate 2 different skate parks every Saturday for four Saturdays
* Receive small group lessons from experienced skateboarders
* Meet other professional skateboarders from the Bay Area
* Make friends with other skateboarders your age
* Receive a downloadable video of yourself and others skateboarding during the outing
When? 10am-3pm, every other Saturday
Where? All over Northern CA and the Bay Area. We meet at the San Francisco Skate Club Hub at 635A Divisidero St. (between Grove and Hayes St.) and leave from there to a skate park. We return to the Hub at about 2:30 pm for other skateboarding related activities and to go over the day’s accomplishments.
Who? All kids must be 8-13 years old and registered with San Francisco Skate Club. Fees must be paid, Skate park Release/Waiver/Assumption of Risk Form signed, and Contact and Medical Information Form submitted.
Cost? Each session is $425. (Cost includes daily transportation to and from skate parks, lessons from a professional skateboarder, a “Meet and Greet” session with a special guest Pro-skater, healthy snacks and water, prizes, and a downloadable video of camp experience.)
How do I register?: There are 3 easy ways to register. 1) Click the session you want to enroll in above and following the instructions through Sawyer, and make a secure online payment. 2) Click "Enroll by mail option", download and print forms and send them to us with a check. 3) Call us and we would be glad to assist you.